Monday 18 October 2010

Some of the nicest people you will every meet.

I haven't seen this guy in over a month, but the first thing he says to me is 'Your hair looks nice, have you had it done?'. Cue blushing red face! To illustrate my point, it took my ex around 20 minutes to notice the same thing!

I see a different couple of guys once a week and yes, some of them can be incredibly moody, but on the whole, most of them are pretty nice. Little bit of banter, few compliments (funnily enough generally followed by a request for a coffee) before I sign their slip of paper and off they go again. I don't have a favourite, but some of the guys can keep me smiling for the rest of the morning.

Who are they? They are the big, burly, mostly tattoo-covered drivers who deliver our beer at work. They've taught me not to judge a book by its cover and that, is what life after love is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment